Made from 100% recycled materials (except for zipper and hardware), the Women’s Pine Bank 3-in-1 Parka is a shell/parka combo that can be worn three ways. Zip the insulated parka into the water- and windproof shell on cold, wet days. Wear the shell alone on warmer rainy days or the parka on cold, dry days. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Breathable Water/Windproof Shell and Insulated Zip-Out Parka: Breathable, water- and windproof shell; lining made from lightweight plain weave; insulated liner parka made from ripstop; all materials and insulation 100% recycled polyester
- Two-Way-Adjustable Shell Hood: Two-way-adjustable hood and tall zip-through stand-up collar keep your neck warm and cozy
- Fully Seam-Taped Waterproof Shell: Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with two-way, zippered front and snap-closure windflap locks out cold and moisture
- Shell Utility Pockets: Shell utility pockets include two front drop-in pockets with flaps and hidden snap closures, and two zippered chest pockets (one interior, one exterior)
- Quilted, Insulated Liner Parka: Quilted, insulated liner parka with full-zippered front closure and zip-through collar; elastic cuffs lock out the cold; scalloped hem for full range of motion
- Insulated Parka Pockets: Insulated parka pockets include two front handwarmer pockets and a zippered interior chest pocket
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,216 g (42.9 oz)