Built for mountain and city life, this retro-inspired down jacket has modern updates and provides warmth and functionality in various inclement weather conditions. With a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Fabric with PFC-Free DWR: Shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
- Recycled Down Insulation: Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-Length Center-Front Zipper and Placket: Full-length, center-front two-way Vislon® zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps for optimal warmth
- Removable Hood: Removable, insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Pocket Details: Two double-entry, patch-on front pockets secure your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions; secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord Hem: Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,014 g (35.8 oz)