Fully PFC-free, featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the elements. A blend of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation (80 grams in body, 40 grams in sleeves) creates targeted warmth, and an articulated fit allows freedom of movement. A smooth taffeta liner provides comfort and snag-free layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric Is PFC-Free: Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable and windproof protection that's fully PFC-free—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation (80 grams in body, 40 grams in sleeves) keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-Compatible Hood: Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Easy-Access Pit Zips: Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Powder Skirt: Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Multi-Use Pockets: Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), pass pocket on forearm, and one internal stash. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Easy-Access Hem Adjustment: Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector: Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 764 g (26.94 oz)