This is the midsized pack in the Black Hole® collection. It’s perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made from Patagonia's tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole fabric, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket opens quickly with a half-moon zipper and holds the lion’s share of your gear. Internal features include a padded sleeve that protects your 15" laptop or holds a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold a phone, keys, wallet and all of the small items of everyday life. A large front stash pocket keeps a headlamp, electronic paraphernalia and your guidebook handy. Daisy chain lash points provide multiple options for securing a skateboard or yoga mat, and stretch-woven side pockets keep water bottles, map or a pair of gloves right where you can reach them. With padded shoulder straps for all-day comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main zippered compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket provide organization
- Large front and top stash pockets keep necessities organized and accessible
- Mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops