The Re-Tool Hybrid Hoody is a versatile, insulated go-to that utilizes two of our most cherished synthetic material innovations: recycled polyester Re-Tool fleece (upper half) and recycled polyester ripstop (lower half) that's insulated with 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold 100% postconsumer recycled polyester. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Cozy Hybrid Upper/Lower Half Jacket: Upper half made from 100% recycled polyester solid Re-Tool fleece; lower half made from 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop and insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Three-Panel Hood with Drawcord: Three-panel hood cinches down with a drawcord
- Full-Length Center-Front Zipper: Full-length center-front zipper closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Zippered Left-Chest and Handwarmer Pockets: Front handwarmer pockets and left-chest patch pocket have zippered closures for security
- Spandex Binding at Cuffs and Hem: Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces sleeve cuffs and bottom hem for a warm, functional fit
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 524 g (18.5 oz)