Fully PFC-free, featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Powder Town Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth liner for comfort and easy layering. Inseam is 32½". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric Is PFC-Free: Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Adjustable Waist: Waist features adjustable elastic tabs that customize the fit, plus a two-snap closure, belt loops and a zip fly. Soft Microfleece panel in the seat for warmth
- Patagonia® Snow Jacket Compatible: Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Hardworking Gaiters: Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and hem
- Leg Vents: Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs dump heat and keep out snow
- Multi-Use Pockets: Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and two midthigh pockets
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector: Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 619 g (21.83 oz)