When you have Fitz Roy on your mind, we've got your pants. These recycled polyester/recycled cotton sweatpants sport the Fitz Roy Icon logo and are made with recycled materials. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, we reduce our reliance on virgin raw materials. Inseam is 30". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Fabric: Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch; fabric is a blend of 55% postconsumer recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton
- Pull-On Sweatpants: Simple pull-on sweatpants with an elasticized waistband, adjustable drawstring and side-entry front pockets
- Tapered Legs and Elasticized Cuffs: Classic tapered styling with elasticized cuffs holds in warmth
- Length Details: Inseam is 30"
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 549 g (19.35 oz)