Made for cold windy days in the City, the North Face Gotham Jacket will quickly become your best friend.
Equipped with two types of warm insulation, this sleek hooded jacket
features both 550-fill down and synthetic insulation for dependable
warmth in cold conditions. The internal media pocket allows you take
your playlist with you.
- Women’s warm down jacket with a hood
- Standard Fit
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur ruff
- Fll-length front zip
- Elastic thread on side waist for added shaping
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Embroidered TNF™ logos
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.