The Tectal Race MIPS remains at the forefront of protection for all kinds of mountain bikers. One of the first helmets to adopt an extended shell design for extra protection across more of the head, the helmet has now been updated to include Mips for increased rotational impact protection.
Developed using POC's Whole Helmet Concept™, the helmet delivers superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, for extra safety on the trails. An aramid bridge molded to the helmet liner enhances structural integrity and improves penetration protection, so you can ride with confidence even under low tree branches.
The helmet's ventilation design has been tested and perfected in a wind tunnel, ensuring the helmet delivers lightweight, reliable protection while keeping you cool no matter how hard you push on the trails.
- MIPS Integra: The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
- RECCO® Reflector: A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- EPS Liner: A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
- Aramid Bridges: Aramid bridges are molded to the helmet liner to enhance structural stability and improve penetration protection.
- Unibody Shell: The unibody PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- Adjustable 360° fit: A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
- Wind-tunnel tested ventilation: The helmet's ventilation has been optimized in a wind tunnel for maximum efficiency.
- Adjustable peak: The helmet peak can be adjusted for personalized protection from the elements.
- Extended protection: Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas.