Hestra’s Heli Ski glove was originally created for Canadian ski guides who needed a reliable, warm ski glove for long days of snow and cold. What could be better for ski-happy juniors heading off into the woods, pistes or park as soon as they get a spare minute? Just like the adult version, the kids’ mitten is sewn in hardwearing goatskin and weather-resistant 3-layer polyamide. The fleece liner is removable and has warming G-loft synthetic insulation. A wrist strap reduces the risk of losing a glove when taking it off on a lift to use a phone or adjust goggles. There’s also an eyelet for hanging the mitten up. As a mitten, it offers a bit more warmth for frozen fingers but it also comes in three and five-finger versions. A hardwearing, warming winter companion in all kinds of ski terrain all season long.
- Tough, practical mitten for kids.
- Backhand in weather-resistant, breathable 3-layer polyamide.
- Treated goatskin on palm and fingers.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-Loft).
- Pre-curved fit for comfort and good grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included.
- Eyelet provides attachment options.
- Can be combined with various liners.