The new Kanjo rounds out Völkl’s venerable all mountain freeskiing series with an easy handling ski featuring an 84mm waist along with the Titanal Band construction first introduced on the Confession. It also features tip and tail rocker, full sidewall construction, and moderate taper in the tip. This combination of technologies creates a lively yet stable feel for cruising the front side blended with smooth, buttery turns on the occasional trip off-piste. You could say, it’s the perfect on-piste ski for off-piste skiers who dig on-piste skiing but never want to be considered as on-piste skiers.
- Bindings sold separately
- SIDECUT: 123_84_104
- ROCKER: Tip & Tail Rocker
- CORE: Multi Layer Woodcore
- BASE: P-Tex 2100
- SKIING LEVEL: Beginner, Intermediate
- ALL MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE: 9
- DAMPING AT SPEED: 7
- FREERIDE PERFORMANCE: 5
- MULTILAYER WOODCORE: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- TITANAL BAND: Sportive material layup for high dampening and reliability on Freeride skis to also keep relatively light weight.
- MODERATE TAPER: Moderate setup of tapered tips for an all mountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
- FULL SIDEWALL: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.