Whether splitting wood, shoveling snow or taking in the view on the tailgate, substantial 70-denier nylon feels natural, yet tough while PeakFill™ 50% recycled, synthetic insulation stays warm when ticking chores out back.
Splitting wood, shoveling snow or taking in the view on the tailgate — our quilted throwback vest runs a little loose at all times. The substantial, 70-denier nylon feels natural, yet exudes technical material tenacity. PeakFill™ recycled synthetic insulation feels warm when ticking chores out back, running errands in town or rolling through the drive-through liquor store for a resupply. Equipped with tricot-lined hand warmer pockets, a super casual rib-knit collar and a patch-on utility pocket for that elusive mix of retro style and stand-up function.
- Durable nylon outer for rugged protection
- 50% Recycled Polyester synthetic insulation
- YKK® Vislon® with custom Stio® slider at center front and chest pocket
- Patch on security chest pocket
- Binding detail finishes collar and zipper
- Rib knit baseball collar for low profile layering
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot for warmth and comfort
- Binding cuff and hem for low profile finish
- Interior security chest pocket
- Shirttail hem
- Regular Fit
- Shell: ForgeTex™, 70 Denier Matte Plainweave, 100% Nylon, 122 g/m2 with DWR