The new Rossignol Experience 80 CI W is a great ski for the solid intermediate skier looking for a lightweight and easy to steer ride for the frontside of the mountain. The new Air Tip VAS Construction uses vibration dampening materials to eliminate tip wobble and create a smoother ride for you. Rossignol's LCT (Line Control Technology) was born in their world cup race skis. LCT uses a central power rail made from Carbon that runs the length of the ski that provides better ski-to-snow contact, added stability and an easier to control ski regardless of your speed. A Central Sidewall Construction has a vertical sidewall underfoot that adds edge hold on firm conditions with a forgiving cap construction in the tip and tail that is easy to maneuver. If you want a lightweight and easy to control ski that is capable of faster speeds when you are ready, the Rossignol Experience 80 CI W will be a great choice.
- Air Tip VAS
- All-Terrain Rocker
- LCT (Line Control Technology)
- Progressive Sidecut
- HD Carbon VAS W Core
- Central Sidewall Construction
- Skis are in stock at our Stowe, VT shop.
- The picture and condition description are of the exact pair of skis for sale.
- Rossignol Experience 80WS 150cm with Look XPress 11 Binding (Lightly Used Demo Ski)