Packable and portable, the Nano Puff® Parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length, featuring a traditional brick pattern with a 100% recycled polyester shell and 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Water-Resistant Shell with Synthetic Insulation: 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology; lined with 100% recycled polyester; folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy transport or storage
- In Wet Conditions, Combine with Yosemite Falls Trench: Part of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use
- Two-Way Full-Length Zipper: Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered Security Pockets: Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe
- Elasticized Cuffs: Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-Knee-Length: Above-the-knee length
- Logo Placement: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 369 g (13 oz)