Packable and portable, this parka is designed to work with the Yosemite Falls Trench for an ideal bad-weather kit. The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length. Traditional brick pattern with 100% recycled polyester shell; 60 grams of insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Water-Resistant Shell with Synthetic Insulation- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester
- In Wet Conditions, Combine with Yosemite Falls Trench- Part of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use
- Two-Way Full-Length Zipper- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered Security Pockets- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe
- Elasticized Cuffs- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-Knee-Length- Above-the-knee length
- Logo Placement- P-6 on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight- 369 g (13 oz)