Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants are warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm, Waterproof, Breathable Fabric: Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable Waist: Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, a two-snap closure and a zip fly
- Patagonia® Snow Jacket Compatibility: Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder gasket on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight Zippers: Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; two zippered-handwarmer pockets
- Mesh-Lined Thigh Vents: Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Durable Scuff Guards: Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector: Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 692 g (24.4 oz)