Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket is warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm, Waterproof, Breathable Fabric: Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable Helmet: Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
- Internal Drawcord Routing: Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Watertight Zippers: Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Low-Profile Powder Gasket: Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Six Zip-Secured Pockets: Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in and one interior-zippered pocket with key clip
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector: Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 921 g (32.5 oz)