An ultralight belay hoody for getting after it in the mountains. The DAS® Light Hoody is a core alpine piece designed using PlumaFill synthetic insulation, its ultralightweight, water-resistant, downlike warmth paired with a coated shell for enhanced weather resistance. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight, Weather-Resistant Face Fabric: Ultralight nylon ripstop face fabric has a water-resistant endurance coating for improved weather protection
- Revolutionary Insulation: Revolutionary lightweight 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Designed to Maximize Warmth: Warmth is maximized by pairing a weather-resistant hung face fabric with internal, innovative quilting construction to stabilize and maximize the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Helmet-Compatible Hood: Alpine helmet–compatible, insulated hood features single-pull cord adjustment in back and stretchy binding at front
- Two-Way, Center-Front Zipper: Two-way center-front Vislon® zipper backed with an internal wind flap allows for belay loop access
- Pocket Features: External left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all outfitted with zipper garages; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
- Sealed-In Warmth: Low-profile, lightly elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 275 g (9.7 oz)