Our light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell built with Paclite® Plus technology and 100% recycled polyester fabric is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight and Packable: Light and packable, 2.5-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric is waterproof/breathable; a special textured backer provides next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine Helmet-Compatible Hood: Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Center-Front Zipper: Coated, watertight center-front zipper; welted DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Pocket Features: Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Hook-and-Loop Closures: Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Sealed-In Warmth: Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 371 g (13.1 oz)