Our Line Logo Ridge Stripe graphic reminds us that we find ourselves in the mountains. We work to protect the places we love and conserving resources is part of that. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- We're in Business to Save Our Home Planet: Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic Long-Sleeved Crew: Long-sleeved crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbed Neck and Taped Shoulders: Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Straight Hem: This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 255 g (9 oz)