Up or down, smooth or sketchy, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse. Equipped with a removable padded liner, longer inseam and adjustable waistband, they’re at home both navigating tough climbs and crushing rowdy descents. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, breathy and sturdy fabric-Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Included padded liner short-With a 3D engineered, cush-yet-low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner shorts have near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open, off-road-only ventilation
- Adjustable, bike-specific waistband-Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Snap loops for easy, across-the-line integration-Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with any other Patagonia MTB over short or liner short
- Practical pocket placement and safety-focused detailing-Two drop-in front pockets for a traditional aesthetic, one secure zipper pocket at left hip, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- Longer, MTB-specific inseam-11½" inseam and relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads