Built for year-round performance, these lightweight recycled polyester/spandex hike shorts with a 10" inseam are made for long, active days on the trail. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric Details: Made of 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Comfy Waistband: Partially elasticized waistband for secure fit and comfort
- Pockets for Necessities: Two zippered front pockets; two zippered back pockets; one zippered thigh pocket
- Straight-panel Gusset: Straight-panel gusset through inseam for mobility
- Inseam Details: Inseam is 10"
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 215 g (7.6 oz)