The Boys’ Down Sweater is warm and compressible and layers easily for extra warmth in colder conditions. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell Fabric: Lightweight, windproof shell is made of Pertex® 100% recycled polyester, and has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Recycled Down Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-Length, Center-Front Zipper: Full-length Vislon® zipper with reflective webbing pull; zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Handwarmer Pockets: Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff bindings and internal cuff gaiters keep out cold; internal drawcord at hem
- Outerwear or Midlayer Warmth: Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Spandex Binding at Cuff and Drawcord Hem: Stretchy binding at sleeve opening and a drawcord hem for warmth
- Built to Be Handed Down: Hand-me-down ID label
- Country of Origin: Made in Bangladesh.
- Weight: 309 g (10.9 oz)