The Boys' Better Sweater® Jacket handles the wild and grubby just as well as the domestic and presentable—which is why this sweater is so much better. The fabric, made from 100% polyester heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, has a sweater-knit face and a soft fleece interior. This full-zip jacket has a zip-through stand-up collar and kissing-welt closure to prevent chin chafe. Raglan sleeves and angled front seams give it a handsome shape and fit. There are two zippered handwarmer pockets, plus soft and smooth polyester jersey trim at the collar, pockets and hem. Hand-me-down ID label. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm, sweater-knit polyester face with a fleece interior in heather overdyed yarn that’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim on hand pocket openings, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 346 g (12.2 oz)