Nuclear wind, freezing rain, sideways-blowing sleet: Our new Micro Puff® Storm Jacket provides a packable solution. Its futuristic, down-like PlumaFill synthetic insulation traps your heat while the ultralight-yet-durable 2-layer windproof, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell ensures protection against the most ferocious elements. Key details include an alpine helmet-compatible hood with a snugging front gasket and single-pull adjustment, double front zipper sliders (allowing access to your belay device), elasticized internal mini snow skirt, two stretch-mesh internal drop-in pockets, and a pair of waterproof-zippered high-volume handwarmer pockets that are made of highly breathable mesh to double as vents. Plus, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, and an engineered pattern featuring a seamless shoulder design. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish tops off the protection. Slightly oversized for belay parka duty.
- Ultralight 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Engineered pattern and seamless shoulder design reduce weight and possible abrasion points
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood adjusts with single-pull cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Mini elasticized internal snow skirt contours to the body to eliminate drafts
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures seal out the elements
- 530 g (18.7 oz)