Equip her for downhill adventure with the Girls' Elise Jacket. A seam-sealed, two-layer build, waterproof and breathable Marmot MemBrain® fabric, and Thermal R synthetic insulation will keep her warm and dry all day long. Its brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining are soft against the skin, and it glides smoothly over layers. Zippered handwarmer pockets shield her hands from brisk winds. Down-mountain features include a powder skirt and a ski pass sleeve pocket.
- 10k/10k Marmot® Membrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; 2-layer seam-taped construction keeps water out
- Thermal R 100 gram insulation in body and 80 gram in sleeves provides lightweight warmth and wicks away sweat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in
- Brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining
- Zippered chest pocket; Ski pass sleeve pocket
- Removable snap-off hood for versatility
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability