Churn through the crud and leave your buddies in the dust with the all-mountain rippin' Line Skis Sick Day 94 Skis. Having amassed multiple awards for their smooth, consistent flex and natural versatility, the Sick Day 94 is one of those skis that you can drop into just about anything on without having to think twice. Strong edge hold when you need it, stability through variable snow, and a lighter weight Aspenlite™ core to minimize fatigue.
- Rocker Type: Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 8 Stiff) – 6
- Directional Flex – The softer tip floats and initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability and high speed control.
- 5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Early Taper™ – The widest part of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip and tail which reduces tail hook ups in powder.
- Thin Tip™ – Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Capwall™ Construction – The best of both worlds! Cap on the top for light and playful performance with sidewall over the edge for added protection.
- Sintered 1.3mm Base
- 2.1 x 2mm Edges
- Hardcap TPU Topsheet