The K2 Juvy Skis are designed for and by park skiers. Cap construction gives the ski the proper flex and swing weight to accommodate the future young guns of the sport. All-Terrain Rocker™ enables the Juvy to charge around the entire mountain or spend all day in the park. With the K2 Juvy Skis there will be no locking your youngins’ down.
- Shape: All-Terrain Rocker™ is designed for all ability levels with added versatility and ease in all snow conditions, featuring an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance with camber underfoot for power, energy, and edge-hold in firmer conditions.
- Directional Taper Sidecut maximizes the performance of the ski in the forward direction. The ski makes a slightly different arc when skiing switch.
- Cap Construction is durable, lightweight, and softer, built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski.
- Aspen core is solid and dense, known for its inherent strength and durability.
- Torsion Box construction gives the ski ease, forgiveness, responsiveness, and energy.
- Binding Compatibility