K2 A.M.P. Force Skis + Marker M3 10.0 Bindings 2012: The K2 A.M.P. Force Skis hold some serious powers. With a forgiving flex and Catch-Free Rocker™ this ski will guide you to become a more confident skier. It has unbridled maneuverability, holding a true mid-carve which allows the beginner to intermediate skier the ability to link their first perfectly carved turns. At a modest price, there is no reason not to get out there and give it a go.
- Catch-Free Rocker™ is designed to aid developing skiers with confidence, control, and added ease. The elevated tip and tail assures effortless initiation at slow speeds, stability throughout the turn, and a predictable release from the turn.
- Mod Technology is a high-performance suspension system that absorbs vibrations and impact loads along the entire ski, providing stronger edge hold, power, and control. Mod is a secondary core that flexes and moves on top of the primary core, leaving the overall ski flex unaffected.
- Mod Monic is a focused mass-dampener made of a solid zinc mass that focuses mass dampening at a targeted location on the Mod structure.
- PU Cap Construction is durable, lightweight, and softer, built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski.
- The K2 A.M.P. Force Skis come with the Marker M3 10.0 Bindings. This intermediate binding integrates with the M3 Plate that is lower, lighter, and wider for a more effective transfer of power from the boot to the ski for better control and confidence.
- omposite core is soft and forgiving
- Torsion Box construction gives the ski ease, forgiveness, responsiveness, and energy.
- Glass Web is a weave of glass that envelopes the Mod structure for additional torsional rigidity that is more forgiving and versatile than carbon.
This picture is not of exact ski listed. We have multiple pairs of this ski. This is a used ski and does have cosmetic blemishes. Base, edges and core are not damaged.