The Mountain Surf Bib is built for shredding hard, hiking hard, and tweaking harder!
The bib features a relaxed fit and a high performance, body mapped fabric layout that uses two unique recycled polyester fabrics. The seat and knees, where you most often get wet, are made with rugged, abrasion resistant 20K waterproof / 20K breathable ripstop fabric, and the torso and thighs, where heat is generated as you move, are made with four-way stretch 20K waterproof / 20K breathable fabric. The bib is also lined with 100% recycled stretch polyester. Offering the perfect balance of mobility, breathability and protection, the Mountain Surf Bib is the bib you can live in all season.
- Side seam venting
- Quick relief seat opening
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- Gaiter tie-down eyelets
- Durable powder gaiters
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- YYK Natulon® recycled zips
- Adjustable waist
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zippers
- Recco: The RECCO rescue technology is an electronic method that facilitates organized rescue teams locating people buried by an avalanche or lost in the outdoors.
- Weight: 780 gr / 27.51 oz. (size M)
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered thigh pockets