The new Shralpinist Stretch 3L jacket is designed for hard charging mountain explorers who’s daily adventures require a storm proof shell that’s as comfortable as it is functional.
It’s made from 100% recycled three-layer 30K waterproof / 30K breathable four-way stretch fabric that’s soft-to-the-touch and offers supreme protection without ever feeling restrictive. This jacket is built for moving fast in variable weather, and is designed using an origami-inspired fabric pattern that maximizes mobility and breathability by minimizing taped seams that don’t breathe or stretch. The jacket is also packed with functional features like six zippered pockets, zippered pit zips, plus a minimalist powder skirt. Blending performance, comfort and sustainability with an ergonomic fit, the Shralpinist Stretch 3L jacket is the ultimate shell layer for dawn-to-dark tours or bell-to-bell lift lapping.
- Adjustable waist with cord locks
- Fully taped seams
- Recycled polyester adjuster cords
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- YYK Natulon® recycled zips
- Adjustable cuffs
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zippers
- Arm pit vents
- Tri-pull adjustable hood
- Minimalist powder skirt
- Helmet compatible hood
- Anti-fog breath vent
- Cohaesive™ cord locks
- Recco: The RECCO rescue technology is an electronic method that facilitates organized rescue teams locating people buried by an avalanche or lost in the outdoors.
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Forearm pass pocket
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Minimalist phone keeper
- Two large external chest pockets
- Weight: 760 gr / 26.8 oz. (size M)