Mother Nature can be ferocious. And when breaking new ground in the mountains, you gotta be ready to deal with it. 'Full value' conditions are part of the game. From extreme winds and pounding snow to driving rain, the Shralpinist 3L GORE-TEX PRO Jacket will keep you comfortable in uncomfortable situations, so you can give the mountains the focus they demand. What makes this jacket so unique is its groundbreaking, body mapped GORE-TEX PRO fabric design. The hood and arms, where you get wet, are made with the most rugged GORE-TEX PRO fabric available, and the torso, where temperature regulation is critical, is made with most breathable GORE-TEX PRO fabric available, made with 100% recycled nylon face fabric with solution dyed backer. Balancing comfort, durability and sustainability with an ergonomic fit, the Shralpinist 3L GORE-TEX PRO Jacket is designed for pushing your limits and embracing the unknown.
Body mapped fabric is only available on safety red colorway. Stealth black colorway features only the most rugged GORE-TEX PRO fabric available.
- Recycled polyester adjuster cords
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- YYK Natulon® recycled zips
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Fully taped with GORE-TEX PRO seam tape
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zippers
- Arm pit vents
- Tri-pull adjustable hood
- Minimalist powder skirt
- Helmet compatible hood
- Anti-fog breath vent
- Cohaesive™ cord locks
- Recco: The RECCO rescue technology is an electronic method that facilitates organized rescue teams locating people buried by an avalanche or lost in the outdoors.
- Forearm pass pocket
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Minimalist phone keeper
- Two large external chest pockets
- Weight: 700 gr / 24.7 oz. (size M)
- Made with recycled materials.