The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson MIPS® technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allows you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
- Circumference: 52–55.5cm
- Construction: Removable goggle retainer. Removable earpads. TPU injected brim.
- Shell Type: In-Mold Construction
- Sport: Snow
- Country of Origin: China
- Ventilation Type: Passive Aggressive Venting System "-" The discreet exterior vent design and interior channeling combine to create optimal airflow and temperature regulation. This auto-venting technology manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. Stack Vent™ Technology
- Gender: Unisex
- Fit System: The In Form™ 2 Fit System is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. The updated On-the-fly Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- Electronics Compatibility: Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech