The more urban version of the St. Moritz Jacket, the St. Moritz Mix features a stretch herringbone fabric along the sides, arms, and shoulders, that is both durable and sophisticated in style.
Like its namesake, the St. Moritz Mix Jacket is luxurious, refined, and all about skiing in style. The mix of 4-way stretch fabrics assures the jacket moves with you as you’re making your way down the mountain or around town, while the bodymapped Primaloft insulation provides warmth without bulk. Major style points are earned with the subtle herringbone print, strategically used in high wear-and-tear areas to also assure durability. While the hood is adjustable to accommodate a helmet, the overall style of the St. Moritz is inspired by worldly city streets, ideal for the resort skier who exudes sophistication.
- 3D fully ergonomic two-way adjustable integrated hood
- Adjustable hood with zip and gusset to accommodate a ski helmet
- Front opening with a matte YKK® Aquaguard® zipper
- Underarm ventilation with zippers under piping
- 2 flapped, zipped chest pockets + 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets