The Vantage X 80 CTI is one solid ride for the strong intermediate to expert skier who want a lightweight, snappy, and stable ski for flying down the groomers. Atomic's Firewall Construction has excellent vibration dampening properties, while transferring all of your energy to the edges of the skis for superb edge hold. An Exo Profile uses a 3D Profile that uses slanted sidecuts to lower the swing weight of the ski, and increase the maneuverability. The guts of the Vantage X 80 have a unique combination of the Titanium Backbone 2.0, Carbon Tank Mesh, and Power Woodcore that delivers a stable ski, loaded with pop, and lightning quick to turn. This top model comes with Warden 13 MNC DT system bindings.
- Firewall: An extra full sidewall under the binding with flex grooves for awesome power transmission and edge grip on hard pack.
- Power Woodcore: A combination of hard ash and light poplar that's stable and sporty for Atomic's high-performance skis.
- Titanium Backbone 2.0: A titanium insert runs the length of the ski on top of the core like a stabilizing backbone – really dynamic and stable for all-mountain skis.
- Exo Profile: A 3D profile that cuts swing weight and adds rigidity.
- Carbon Tank Mesh: A layer of super rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while reducing weight.
- All Mountain Rocker: 10% Tip Rocker / 90% Camber. Tip rocker for great versatility and performance in all conditions.
- Warden 13 MNC DT Bindings: Track mounted bindings which are easy to mount and feature tool-less adjustment.
Ski pictured is the exact ski for sale. This is a used ski and does have cosmetic blemishes on the top sheet. Edges, Base and Core and in good condition.