Our most popular ski, the LINE Sir Francis Bacon, is back for another season. Equipped with a versatile 107mm waist width paired with 3D Convex Tech™ it floats and butters through powder without sacrificing performance on hardpack. Slash through wind lips, butter over rollers, and experience the playfulness the Sir Francis Bacon has to offer.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE™: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
- SYMMETRIC FLEX: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- 3D CONVEX™ Tips & Tails: Developed by Eric Pollard, convex contouring across the tip and tail of the ski loosen the ski feel by increasing powder snow displacement – and creating a tip and tail more inclined to plane – for an added dimension of turn shape.
- LONGER ACTIVE EDGE: The effective edge of the ski is elongated for better grip throughout the turn.
- 5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Core: PARTLY CLOUDY CORE™. A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creating the best strength to weight ratio in our line.