2022 Line Sick Day 94
Designed to make every day a Sick Day, the LINE Sick Day 94 will allow you to rally groomers, churn through the crud, and leave the other nerds in your wake. Featuring Magic Finger Filaments, just like its big brother, the 94 provides unmatched edge hold and a consistent flex no matter the conditions.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
- 5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- CAPWALL™ CONSTRUCTION: Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- CARBON MAGIC FINGERS™: A wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight.
- Core: ASPEN CORE. 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers. The new Griffon 13 ID is equipped with all new Triple Pivot Elite toe and Inter Pivot 3 freeride heel. Both are lighter and stiffer than previous parts and deliver improved edge grip and control. Also new is the Anti Ice Rail to scrap off snow from the boot sole. Its Sole.ID technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either touring or alpine boot sole norms. On top the Griffon 13 ID features no-pull-out screws and a centralized swing weight, ideal for spins & twists. Griffon 13 ID is available with 90, 100, 110 and 120 mm brakes in 4 color combinations.