The award-winning LINE Pandora 104 is back for another season. With Magic Finger Carbon Filaments™ that harmonize with the Aspenlite™ core for a stable, lightweight ride, the Pandora 104 is your go-to one ski quiver. Carve up the morning groomers, rip through afternoon slush, and float through the deeper days with style and ease.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
- 5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- CAPWALL™ CONSTRUCTION: Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- CARBON MAGIC FINGERS™: A wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight.
- Core: ASPEN CORE. 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.