Quick edge to edge? Check. Surprising float in the soft stuff? Oh, you bet. The Mindbender 99Ti boasts the most well-rounded skill set among its peers thanks to a moderate waist width, Titanal Y-Beam construction, and our All-Terrain Rocker profile. Striking the perfect balance between agility and stability, this is the go-to ski for confident ripping all over the mountain
- Rocker: All-Terrain Rocker
- Ski Radius: 18.5m @ 184
- Ski Core: Maple / Aspen
- Construction: Titanal
- Skis Category: Freeride , All Mountain
- Dimensions: 138 - 99 - 123
- All-Terrain Rocker™: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Titanal Y-Beam: K2’s Ti Y-Beam delivers precision in the forebody of the ski, power underfoot and stability in the tail, all while maintaining the maneuverability and drift control needed for freeride ripping. Precision cut titanal in a ‘Y’ shape alters the torsional stiffness of the ski while maintaining a balanced, even flex pattern that delivers power in a controlled manner throughout the length of the ski.
- Powerwall: Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Maple Core: Energetic, tough, dense wood that absorbs impact.
- Aspen Core: Lightweight and resilient, great all-around material.