The Mindbender 98Ti Alliance is built for women who demand ultimate versatility from their freeride skis. Our Titanal Y-Beam construction keeps things damp and stable when speeds are high and conditions are choppy, while the All-Terrain Rocker profile and moderate waist width maintain quickness and agility when you find yourself in tight spots or technical terrain.
- Rocker: All-Terrain Rocker
- Ski Radius: 15.6m @ 168
- Ski Core: Aspen Veneer
- Construction: Titanal
- Skis Category: Freeride , All Mountain
- Dimensions: 134 - 98 - 120
- All-Terrain Rocker™: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Aspen Core: Lightweight and resilient, great all-around material.
- Titanal Y-Beam: K2’s Ti Y-Beam delivers precision in the forebody of the ski, power underfoot and stability in the tail, all while maintaining the maneuverability and drift control needed for freeride ripping. Precision cut titanal in a ‘Y’ shape alters the torsional stiffness of the ski while maintaining a balanced, even flex pattern that delivers power in a controlled manner throughout the length of the ski.
- Powerwall: Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Correct Flex: Eliminates the overly stiff, mid-section typically found on shorter length skis, leaving a smooth and consistent flex profile optimized on every size from longest to shortest.