The Women's Mind Expander is an alternative freeride board built to slash every terrain feature in sight.
Surf shaper Chris Christenson and Jeremy Jones designed the Women's Mind Expander for the creative rider who draws lines blending freestyle, freeride and surf styles. For playful float in pow the Mind Expander features a Christenson Surf Rocker profile, 3D Contour Base 3.0 and a hybrid directional shape. The blunted nose, squared off tail and tight sidecut offer the nimble maneuverability of a directional board with the freestyle abilities of a directional twin. The Women's Mind Expander also features a Bamboo Surf Core and Basalt Power Stringers for better edge response and Rounded Recycled ABS Sidewalls for improved topsheet durability. For added speed and stance options, the Women's Mind Expander has a Sintered 8000 base and Carve Pack inserts that offer a more centered stance for ripping hard pack.
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers: Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Bamboo Surf Core: Re-designed triple density Bamboo Surf wood core that features primarily paulownia stringers with bamboo stringers positioned in the pocket of the sidecut for better edge response and turn power.