This is a used demo snowboard, it is not a new snowboard. Demo snowboards may have scratches and slight blemishes due to rough handling. All bases and edges are in good condition. All Demo snowboards are tunes and waxed before shipping. Snowboards pictured are only an example. Please call us for picture of actual snowboard.
The Mountain Twin is a versatile directional twin designed for playful shredders who want one board that can ride-it-all.
It's built to shred the whole mountain like it's an endless skatepark without sacrificing float in pow or stability for bombing lines. The Twin's shape features blunt tips for reduced swing weight, Traction Tech edges to keep you locked in on firm snow and a 3D Contour Base that makes every turn more effortless. With a mid-stiff twin flex and a CamRock profile the Mountain Twin excels at poppin' pillows and pressin' boxes while it's also an easy board to turn and finesse in tight terrain. To complete the performance package, the Mountain Twin has a super fast and durable Sintered 8000 base and added stance options with the Freestyle/Freeride Stance pack.
Art by: Joseph Toney
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilize the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Control Core: Dual-density full premium wood core featuring a 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio that keeps core light but ultra damp.