The Mini Mind Expander is a unique surf-inspired shred stick built for youth with the skills to draw creative lines down the mountain.
Designed by surf shaper Chris Christenson and Jeremy Jones, the Mini Mind Expander features a Christenson surf rocker profile and a blunted nose for epic float in pow plus a full sized tail for legit freestyle performance. The unique shape is matched with a short sidecut for snappy turn performance and a little wider waist width so the board can be ridden shorter. Youth who can confidently link turns and are looking to blaze their own tracks into the powder deserve this board. For added speed chasing after full grown rippers, the Mini Mind Expander is also built with our ultra fast and durable Sintered 8000 base.
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Classic Core: Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.