Giving experienced skiers more command of the mountain than ever, the men's Volkl Deacon 80 skis deliver versatile control in varied snow conditions, thanks to 3D Radius and other advanced tech.
- Included iPT Lowride XL 13 GW bindings bring you closer to the deck of the ski, creating better edge sensitivity and quicker edge changes, while saving 400 g over past models
- 3D.Glass features 3-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tips and tails, resulting in increased edge grip and more vivid rebound in turns
- Glass Frame construction places material only where it's needed to improve performance—around the perimeter of the ski
- 3D Radius sidecut design has 3 distinct radii (tail/center/tip) which subtly combine to allow you to change your turn arc at will, pivoting instantly from long turns to short
- Titanal Frame construction adds high-speed stability and damping with one layer of metal integrated along the sidewalls and into tips and tails, plus a second layer underfoot
- Full sidewall construction adds durability and lets you transmit power from your legs to your boots and through the entire length of the skis
- 3D.Ridge technology features a raised central ridge that levels out toward the edges of the skis, smoothing flex and enhancing the skis' agility
- P-Tex 2100 sintered bases deliver excellent gliding characteristics due to a high level of wax absorption, abrasion resistance and durability
- XTD tip and tail rocker profile is longer than traditional tip and tail rocker designs, with a very short cambered profile underfoot, stiffer shovel and softer midbody
- 3D Full Sensor Woodcore
- Rented for 34 days. Has minor damage to the top sheet alongbthe top edges. Base and edges in good condition.