The ultimate all-condition split. The Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition.
Featuring a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. We’ve completely redesigned the Solution’s shape for 2021 by adding more taper and a 3D Contour Base 3.0. The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and the 3D Contour Base makes every turn more fluid and effortless. For added response the Solution is built with our premium Ultra core, Flax/Basalt Power stringers and an ECO-plastic topsheet. The Solution also features the Boltless Bridge plus Karakoram Ultra Clips and Tip-Lock Tip Clips for unmatched torsional board lock and Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0 for added edge grip going up or down.
- Sintered 9900 Base: Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips: Ultra clips are the strongest, lowest profile splitboard clips in the world. They deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Karakoram Tip-Lock tip clips: Every splitboarder knows the feeling - you drop into a firm line and your tip clip pops open! Never again. Using Active Joining Technology, the Karakoram Tip-Lock tip clips quickly lock and clamp the tips of your splitboard with the flick of the lever.
- Triax Fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex New: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Inner thin recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Outer oversized recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Power Basalt stringers: Sustainable strength. Basalt stringers are made with 100% natural fibers and help transfer power to the edges, improve torsional response and absorb board chatter.
- Stainless steel reinforcement: Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Stringers: Jones exclusive sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Composite Flax and Basalt stringers help transfer power to the edges, improves torsional response and absorbs board chatter.
- Textured Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans featuring a subtle texture for added durability. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Ultra Split Core: Dual density premium wood core made of mostly paulownia with specially positioned poplar stringers for better durability and turn power.