Jones Nomad PRO Skins are the ultimate high performance splitboard skins in any snow condition.
The Nomad Pro skin fibers are a blend of 70% Mohair and 30% Synthetic Nylon fibers. This combination of natural and synthetic fibers provides the perfect balance of glide, grip and durability. Nomad Pro skins are PFC-free and have been coated with both Bluesign-approved EVER DRY 3.0 Anti-glopping treatment to improve wet snow performance and GLIDE TECH treatment which helps maintain the glide for the lifetime of the skin. Jones Nomad PRO Skins are also laminated with RUBBER SAFER SKIN backing. This rubber layer keeps the skin from absorbing water and makes the skins easier to pull apart. Nomad PRO skins are available in two models: Trim-To-Fit with Universal Tail Clip and Pre-Cut with Quick Tension Tail Clip. The Quick Tension Tail Clip adjusts in seconds, provides the perfect skin tension and is compatible with all Jones splitboards 2016 and newer.
- Ever Dry (Bluesign approved): Jones skins are treated with EVER DRY anti-glopping treatment. The coating keeps the skins from absorbing moisture and prevents snow/ice build-up under the skin.
- Glide Tech: Glide Tech coating reduces friction on each skin fiber so neither super-cold fresh snow or wet, hot snow will stick to the skin and rob energy-saving glide.
- 70% Mohair / 30% Nylon: Jones Nomad and Nomad PRO climbing skins are both made with a blend of 70% natural mohair fiber and 30% synthetic nylon. The mohair offers unmatched glide and a supple skin feel while the nylon improves grip and water repellency.
- Grip Tech: Grip Tech skins are made with a special material that works well under dynamic tension and has a high resistance to twisting and abrasion.
- Rubber Safer skins: Jones skins are laminated with a rubber backing that prevents skins from getting waterlogged. Drier skins are safer as they are less likely to lose adhesion to your skis in critical situations.
- Universal tip clip: The Universal Tip Clip securely fastens the skin to the tip of the split ski. It is compatible with any board shape and all splitboard brands.