Clark Kent didn't just start saving the world all at once, he had to progress his skills and ease into it. Similarly, your little grom needs a ski that can help them progress their skills. The Line Skis Super Hero Skis are built to last, and have a soft, forgiving flex pattern which will help your kid have a blast on the slopes.
- Rocker Type-Profile – 0 / 4 / 0 mm (Early Rise / Camber / Early Rise)
- Flex-Symmetric Flex™ – The same flex pattern ahead of and behind your boot handles terrain equally well riding forward and backwards.
- Sidecut-5-Cut™ – 5 different sized sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control and unlimited turn shapes.
- Core-Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- Laminates-4D Fibercap™ – 4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel
- Base-Fatty Base™ – 30% thicker base: 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Edges-Fatty Edge™ – 30% thicker edges (2 mm wide x 2.5 mm high) for better rail resistance and tuning life.
- Binding Compatibility-We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.