For the indecisive youth who can't choose between freeride and freestyle, there's the K2 Shreditor 75 Jr Skis - an all-mountain design with plenty of versatility to hop in the park and uncork some wild style. The Shreditor 75 Jr features a solid Aspen core, Torsion Box construction and durable cap sidewalls for your sliding pleasure.
- All Terrain Rocker – Designed for all ability levels with versatility and ease in all snow conditions
- Medium Flex
- Directional Taper – A slightly wider tip than tail maximizes the ski’s performance in the forward direction.
- Aspen Core
- Torsion Box Construction – Torsion Box construction is the foundation for the widest range of skis designed by K2. Depending on the dimensions of a ski, and the amount of flex and torsion designed into it, one model of a Torsion Box ski can differ greatly from another. The versatility in the construction enables K2 to build everything from entry-level through expert skis. While there will be significant differences between skis, they do share the common traits of ease, forgiveness, responsiveness, and energy that can be found in all Torsion Box skis.
- Cap Sidewalls – Durable and lightweight “cap” skis are built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski.
- Swap Base – The bases of these skis can come in two different color ways, depending of how the colors are swapped on the base. This gives two looks to the same ski, and ensures you are not rocking the exact same pair as your buddy who just picked up the same pair of skis